Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tasty Thursdays :: Liberty Market


From the creators of Joe's Real BBQ comes Liberty Market! This amazingly quaint little market is full of delicious treats, from brick oven pizzas to hearty sandwiches and paninis to caprese pasta salad and a fantastic coffee bar. I've only been here twice, but each time I find a new reason to love it.

On both occasions I indulged in the Italia panini with a side of the Caprese Pasta Salad. They are delicious and a perfect compliment to each other. Every time I go, I stare and begin to drool at the three-layer red velvet cake that sits behind the glass and every time I thankfully convince myself that if I ate that much red velvet, I may very well pass out.

Needless to say, you need to venture out to downtown Gilbert to give Liberty Market a try. It's pretty much my new favorite spot. Hats off to you Chef David!

1 comment:

kiersten said...

Nicki,

Thanks so much for the nice write up about our place! Good choice on sandwich and side...I think the Perlini Mozzarella balls in the Pasta Caprese are what makes it! FYI...on Thursdays, you can get a smaller Red Velvet Cupcake rather than a whole piece of cake. It makes it a bit more manageable and no less great!

Kiersten Traina