Monday, November 2, 2009

Things I love :: Ike Ndolo's New Album


If you know me, you know that I love Christian music. On a daily basis, I listen to K-love and KTAR, I know I'm a dork. Lucky for me, I have a number of friends who are in Christian bands. I am so excited to share my friend Ike Ndolo's new album with you all. It is truly amazing and I can't say enough good things about it.

The album titled, "We are the Beggars", debuted at #5 on the Christian album list. I am so proud of the band and can't wait until they are on the radio, which I'm sure will happen soon. Click here to sample 12 of 14 songs from "We are the Beggars" and feel free to download it off itunes. And if you want a live sampling, join us tonight, from 7-10pm at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel church in Tempe, for the CD release party. I hope you enjoy his music as much as I do.

1 comment:

GARZA said...

cool blog Nicki! And tasty too!