Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picture Perfect Tuesday :: Mr. & Mrs. Bradley Opitz

Photo Courtesy of Man in the Moon Studios

Congratulations to my dear friend Megan for marrying the man of her dreams. Bradley is such a wonderful guy and I couldn't be happier for the both of them. Their wedding was beautiful, so I though I would share some pictures of their big day.

Photo Courtesy of Man in the Moon Studios

We had so much fun, the ceremony at Brophy Chapel was just gorgeous. From there, we had some time in between the ceremony and the reception so we headed down light rail to Seamus McCaffrey's Pub just off Central Ave. I have decided that all weddings need to incorporate this little extra play time. After we had a few Irish Car Bombs and a Guiness we headed to the beautiful Heard Museum. The cocktail hour was delicious, the dinner was phenomenal, the cake and mini-milk cartons were awesome and we had so much fun dancing the night away to the live band.

Photo Courtesy of Man in the Moon Studios

Thank you Megan and Bradley for allowing us to share in your special day! You are going to have such a wonderful life together. Now all I have to do is figure out when I'm coming to Georgia! :0)

1 comment: